New to cloudflare SSL error

hey guys my site is currently unavaiable
ERR_SSL_UNRECOGNISED_NAME_ALERT

can you help?

Hi @tobey.angus and welcome to the Cloudflare Community!

Would you be able to share your domain with us so we can take a look at the issue and hopefully offer some suggestions on how to fix it?

yes of course it;'s www.thehoxtonspecial.com

Your site doesn’t appear to currently use Cloudflare. The nameservers point to Bluehost and you have CNAMEs for sitelockcdn.net but I can’t see anything that resembles a Cloudflare setup (Full or partner). Are you please able to confirm this?

Ahhhh, okay, yes I tried to set up a CDN with my host bluehost first and it must be causing a confilct, i will get it sorted on that end first :slight_smile: thankyou for your speedy reply!

No problem! Are you trying to setup Cloudflare through Bluehost or have you signed up directly with Cloudflare?

ive signed u directly through cloudflare, ive just spoken to bluehost and it seems that they use a different cdn, hes just resetting it all now so fingers crossed it will work :slight_smile:

That’s great, if you sign up directly, we can help a lot more here! Once everything is sorted on Bluehost’s side, to add the domain to Cloudflare, you will have to change the nameservers with your domain registrar from the Bluehost ones to the Cloudflare ones. You check that the DNS records in the Cloudflare panel match those in the Bluehost panel and you should be good to go!

Please just let us know if you have any other questions :slightly_smiling_face: