New site appear blank page after configure DNS pointing to new hosting server

I have configure 2 domain pointing to the new hosting server. Domain bammm.com works, but the another domain yeapfamily.com is not working, it only show an empty page. Both have the same configuration. Attached is the configuration for your reference. Appreciate if anyone can help me to find out what’s wrong with yeapfamily.com

My browser says this about the yeap site:

The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol.

It could just be a totally garbled delivery. I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

1 Like

I have “Pause Cloudflare on Site” as suggested. But it still show empty page.

I tested the installed wordpress on the hosting panel which provided me with the staging url that show the site is working. http://domain3d2522.stackstaging.com/

Is it something to do with the hosting company panel setting or the cloudflare DNS setting?

Is your website on shared hosting? If so, the IP could be responsible for a few domains, and you might need to setup a custom domain in your hosting panel.

And now you continue with

At this point you need to talk to your host or web developer, as Cloudflare is not involved any more.

Yes, it is a shared hosting. Thanks for the info.

Got it. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.