New Managed Rules blocking Me, THE ADMIN!

Not a fan of the New Managed Rules, AT ALL.

I had the old rules tweaked to perfection and now everything has changed! I login to my site and I’M BLOCKED! WTF Cloudflare? You’re blocking the site owner??

I had to LOWER everything to Managed Challenge just so I can access my own site! Ridiculous!

Is there a way I can go back to the OLD Managed Rules - or at least get some guidance so I can have Wordpress protection WITHOUT getting locked out? Even creating a ruke to ALLOW my IP didnt help.

GIVE US THE OPTION YP UPGRADE - DONT FORCE IT ON US! THIS IS MY INCOME YOU’RE MESSING WITH!

I am having the same issues. I hardly can change a setting or Cloudflare tells me I am blocked … I am logged in as a the site admin, so no idea what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.

The set causing the issue is the Cloudflare OWASP Core Ruleset.

949110: Inbound Anomaly Score Exceeded
OWASP score: 102

Can anyone help me on how to avoid this? For now I disabled the ruleset, but would love to enable it as soon as possible and add a (safe) exception to the ruleset to avoid this happening in the future.

When the ruleset is on I can not install (upload) plugins or save settings in certain plugins I use (Rank Math for example).

You can use the managed ruleset engine to tweak it down on specific paths of your site. It requires some work but it’s easy to work with and overall an enhancement when compared to the old version.