New account DNS problems

Hello, I have the domain torresyliva.com, we had to create a new Cloudflare account without being able to cancel the previous one, but I feel that there are things in the DNS that do not work well, since they load IPs that I do not know, the same as if we check the spread. Could there be conflicts because the previous account is active? Obviously the nameserver points to the new account

1 Like

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

No. Only the active account data is relevant. You appear to be missing a record for www and the mail hostname is proxied. You don’t have aMX records that point to that host, so that is fine for now.

https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?c438bb8b5ca442cbbb8c15e573df930d

Do you mean that you are seeing Cloudflare proxy IPs on :orange: hostnames? That is normal.

2 Likes

Excellent, there I added the www record and I think the email one is fine. Basically I made the email go to the IP of the email host and the www to the web host. That’s fine, right? The tool you gave me is great, it shows a lot of information

2 Likes

It is :orange: proxied and that is going to be a problem. Always make sure that the hostnames used in an MX record are set to :grey: DNS Only.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.