New abuse api: is there a test url?

I received instructions from [email protected] to start using a new abuse api. the documentation is fine, but I am trying to find a test url that I can submit abuse requests to so that I can test my script. During development of the legacy api I was able to use abusetest.nl as a test url for submission, but it doesn’t work with the new api. I’ve tried emailing [email protected], [email protected] and even some individuals that helped me during the development of my script for the legacy api, but no luck. Can someone help?
Thanks!

does anyone know how to contact someone at cloudflare about this? i’ve tried all of the avenues i know. looking for just a little help.

Try opening a ticket via email: support AT cloudflare DOT com

It will probably auto-close, but it will assign a ticket number. Post that number here so we can escalate it and hopefully get an answer.

thanks for the response. here’s my cloudflare support info: [Cloudflare Support] 2327037

Got it. It’s in the escalation queue. I don’t know who looks at the Abuse API, so I don’t know how long it will take to get a reply on the escalated ticket.

Understood. Appreciate the help!

1 Like