Network and DNS

my web site dosn t work with the wifi
but when i use the 4G it works
can you please fix the probleme
72h have passed since i changed the name server to Cloudflare

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your domain/website while using Cloudflare.

Fruthermore, may I ask you to share your domain name here with us so we could double-check? :thinking:

What error do you see? Can you share a screenshot of it?

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

Have you tried using any of the available online tools for DNS propagation check for your domain name yet? For example:

Furthermore, if you recently changed your domain nameservers, regular DNS propagation time usually takes up to 24-48 hours to complete.

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?

I think it could be due to DNS cache at your local ISP.
You might have to wait a bit longer.

May I ask, if you know was the DNSSEC active and enabled for your domain name at your Domain Registrar, before switching domain nameservers to the given Cloudflare nameservers of your Cloudflare account?

In the meantime, you could try to flush the dns for yourdomain.com using below tools for the NS type of the DNS record (selected from the dropdoen menu):

thank you for replying
this is my domaine
jeryen. com
more than 72h since i ve changed the name server to Cloudflare
i tried different browser i cleaned the web browser cache and i tried the private window
i am sorry for the other question that i didn t answer i am just a beginner and i don t understand a lot of things . So can you please help me fix this issue
i ve already spoken to namecheap support service but they didn t find any probleme so they counsled me to talk to you for further assistance.
thank you for your time, sorry for my bad english.

this is the error

The website is fully accessible for me so it sounds like a local issue. Have you restarted browser / cleared cache / tried a different browser / cleared your local DNS cache?

I can confirm the Website loads fine from my end, both www and non-www prefix and both over my local ISP and over my mobile (cellular) 4G LTE (different providers) and I can see Cloudflare nameservers and Cloudflare IP resolved.

DNS looks fine too:

DNSSEC not active as far for now (good).

Furthermore, if you recently changed your domain nameservers, regular DNS propagation time usually takes up to 24-48 hours to complete.

I think it could be due to DNS cache at your local ISP.
You might have to wait a bit longer.

so all i have to do is wait ? 72h have already passed
because some of traffic send me messeges that the web site doesn t work

have you done basic troubleshooting like restarting web browser, clearing browser cache, or using a different browser?

I used Tor to connect to your site from a number of different countries and I had no trouble with any of them.

i did
i asked some of my friends that have experience in Cloudflare but they told me that they have never seen a problem like this one

i tried different wifi but with no resault it works only with 4G

Okay, there might be an DNSSEC error, if that could cause the issue (I doubt):

If you recently changed your domain nameservers, have you checked if the DNSSEC was disabled and any DS records removed at your domain registrar before domain nameservers were changed? :thinking:

Kindly, I’d suggest you to contact and ask your domain registrar to disable DNSSEC for your domain and remove any of the existing DS records at their interface.

Also, check Cloudflare dashboard and make sure DNSSEC is disabled at DNS tab.

Nevertheless, you might have to wait up to 48 or 72 hours for proper DNS propagation and to clear the DS/DNSSEC entries for your domain name.

Regardin NXDOMAIN error, below article contains more helpful information:

as i said in the beginning i am still a beginner
can you please assist me in the process ?

do i have to delete all the records ?

are you still with me ??

There is no need to delete the records from your zone in the Cloudflare dashboard. Everything you need is in the post @fritex made. Pay attention to the following part.