Need to turn on cookies so my shopping cart will work

I’m using WordPress and WooFunnels for my shopping cart. When I upgraded to CloudFlare Pro, my shopping cart stopped working. I did a support ticket with WooFunnels and they checked things out and said that I need to turn on cookies at cloudflare.

How do I enable cookies? Does anyone know?

Cloudflare doesn’t turn cookies on and off. Those come from the server. Are you using APO?

If you need more specific guidance, please post your domain name.

Thanks. Here’s the URL: Landing Page – SCRON Spanish for Nurses. When you go to that page and click on the green “Get Started” button (and go to the checkout page), it used to show the credit card info (so customers could enter it and check out), but now, since I upgraded to CloudFlare Pro, it doesn’t give the customers a place to enter their credit card info anymore.

Thanks for taking a look at this!

Here was the short video from the tech support person talking about ClourFlare cookies: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

You didn’t answer this, and it turns out you’re using APO. That caches pages, which explains why cookies aren’t working. APO will bypass for “known” cookies, and WooFunnels apparently isn’t on the list.

If you can find out from WooFunnels specifically which cookies it uses, you can put in a request to have APO bypass cache for those cookies.

Ok, I wasn’t sure what APO is. I’m assuming it’s some sort of setting in CloudFlare? I’ll go check.

It’s Automatic Platform Optimization. It’s controlled the Cloudflare plugin on your site as well as in the Speed → Optimization page at dash.cloudflare.com

Ok, I just found it and it was on:

So, it looks like I either need to turn it off, or find out from WooFunnels what kind of cookies they use, or put in a request to have APO bypass cache for WooFunnels cookies. Is that right?

That’s correct.

Is it working now that APO is off?

Yes! You’re brilliant. Thanks so much for the help! I had spent hours on it and didn’t have any luck. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.