Need to recover registrar account access

Can Anyone Help Me?!
I have lost access to my account. As a result, I am unable to renew my domains that have expired. When I try to log in, I get error code 1022. I’ve tried to reset my password numerous times but I never receive the access codes. I also created a new account with a different email address in attempt to transfer my domains to this new account. However, Cloudflare is my domain registrar so I’m unable to unlock my domains or get authorization codes.

I need assistance because being locked out of my account will cause me to lose my domains and my websites will go offline. I previously submitted a ticket but received a generic support response giving me resolutions that I’ve already tried and that have been unsuccessful.

Hi,
Questions about billing/account will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community. You can open a Billing ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.