Need Help with SSL Issue on My Website

Hello Cloudflare Community,

Hope you’re all doing awesome! :wave: Quick question: my site, duino projects, sometimes shows a “Not Secure” message. :confused: I’m using Cloudflare SSL, and most of the time, it’s good, but these warnings pop up randomly.

I’ve double-checked my settings and certificates, but can’t figure out why this happens. Anybody else faced this? Any tips or tricks to keep it secure all the time?

Thanks a bunch for your help!

Ayub Shakoor.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation (example[dot]com) here so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some more feedback information about the issue? :thinking:

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

Does it work as expected when you temporary Pause the Cloudflare for your zone?
Furthermore, you could determine if this behaviour continues even by using a “Pause” option at Cloudflare as follows:

1. Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
  2. The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  3. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.

duino-projects [.] com

Here is my domain name duino-projects [dot] com

Thank you, let me check it

Thank you for feedback.
It does seem to work fine now from my end. Proxied :orange: and no error.
Can you confirm? :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.