Need Help With Current DNS records configuration does not work mail

Hi, I Replace the hosting DNS with cloudflare DNS to get the SSL certificate which works perfectly. But when I did it, the mail didn’t work more, nor could I enter the dpanel of my hosting. I think the reason is the current configuration of the DNS records. I would really appreciate if you can tell me if there are any record that I should modify, delete, or add, in each of the fields of each line. Attached the current status of the registered DNS. Thanks a lot ! :slight_smile:

For the millionth time today :wink:, that’s not how it works. You need to have a certificate on your server. If you don’t you have a site just as insecure and unencrypted as HTTP can be.

That attachment got lost somewhere. Poor attachment, alone out there in the cold night :wink:

What’s the domain?

And, configure a proper certificate on your server :wink:

1 Like

The Current status of the DNS register is in the following link : )

Most here is not proxied, so it shouldn’t be Cloudflare related. What’s the exact error message?

And yes, your server certificate expired last week. You should definitely renew that before continuing with Cloudflare.

1 Like

Also, your domain is not using Cloudflare at all

nslookup -type=ns inmomarket.com.ar a.dns.ar
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  200.108.145.50

inmomarket.com.ar       nameserver = ns22.dattatec.com
inmomarket.com.ar       nameserver = ns3.hostmar.com
inmomarket.com.ar       nameserver = ns4.hostmar.com
inmomarket.com.ar       nameserver = ns21.dattatec.com

What you should do at this point in this order

1. Fix your server certificate
  2. Check that your site loads fine on HTTPS
  3. Change your domain’s nameservers to what Cloudflare gave you (presumably lars and sima)
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.