Need help with CloudFlare-to-Kajabi DNS

Hello CloudFlare Community,

I need some help with my CloudFlare-to-Kajabi DNS, as it the site (dnntrainingacademy.com) isn’t resolving to my Kajabi site. Here’s a screenshot:

I changed the DNS in Godaddy to CloudFlare’s:

cash.ns.cloudflare.com
leia.ns.cloudflare.com

Even so, when I go to dnntrainingacademy.com, my old ClickFunnels site still loads.

What am I missing?

Thanks!

0 Likes

Add another DNS entry for @ (this is the same as your root domain) that looks like the ‘www’ one and make sure it’s set to :orange:

Then add a Page Rule:
Match dnntrainingacademy.com/* and add a Setting for Forwarding URL (301) to https://www.dnntrainingacademy.com/$1

0 Likes

Hi. Should the new record be a CNAME or A record? Thanks!

0 Likes

CNAME. It really doesn’t matter, as the Page Rule will redirect the visitor before they follow that CNAME.

0 Likes

This is what I see when I try…

0 Likes

Change it to CNAME, not A.

1 Like

This is what I get when I try…

0 Likes

You typed @ which represents your root domain, but you typed in the root domain for the value. @ should point to the Kajabi endpoint. You’ll probably need a Page Rule to get it working.

0 Likes

Can I do the following entries?

@ endpoint.kajabi.com
www dnntrainingacademy.com

Would this fix it?

0 Likes

I think Kajabi wants you using the www for your domain. I know others have set up Cloudflare for Kajabi. Do a search here for ‘kajabi’

0 Likes

I searched but didn’t find anything really helpful, unless I just missed something. I sent info to [email protected] but no reply. Here’s my info again in case you can give it another try to help me.

My domain, dnntrainingacademy.com, is hosted with Godaddy. I was using the domain with a funnel in ClickFunnels. I deleted the domain from ClickFunnels. I added dnntrainingacademy.com in CloudFlare and changed the domain DNS to point to Kajabi (the DNS no longer points to ClickFunnels). I also added the necessary page rules as per Kajabi. But for some reason, when I go to dnntrainingacademy.com, it loads my ClickFunnels dashboard. I don’t know what to do.

2 screenshots are attached.

Can you please help? I’m under a crunch to get the Kajabi site launched.

Thanks!

0 Likes

You still need to add that DNS record for your root domain. Do it like this:

It also looks like your SSL isn’t fully set up here. What does the Universal Status on your Crypto page say?

0 Likes

My crypto is set to Full…

And are you saying that I need to add the Kajabi IP address instead of 8.8.8.8?

Thanks

0 Likes

Exactly like mine…including the 8.8.8.8 That part doesn’t trigger because the Page Rule will intercept the request.

0 Likes

I added. But it’s still going to ClickFunnels. :frowning:

0 Likes

https://dnntrainingacademy.com returns a 302 forwarder to Clickfunnels.

I don’t know how Kajabi works, but the forwarder is initiated by: Phusion Passenger Enterprise 5.2.3

0 Likes

Where would I find the 302 forwarder? :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

closed #18

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes