Need Help. Website not working

Dear All, my website now already gone since I registered with Cloudflare in fews day already!

. Is this minor issues? The certificate is active but the website nothing. Need help

Its live for me, try clearing cache or from an incognito browser? If still an issue, can you post a screen shot of what you’re seeing?

It’s looking like a Parked Domain page to me, like the lower right corner image in the OP’s post. The one with the Dimmer and Word links.
01%20PM

1 Like

my website gonna worst already now because of this youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwZmc8idMz8

Ah @sdayman, yes, did not stay long enough to recognize content :crazy_face:!

Now I see NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID. @fuhyoh, there is a tip on that error if you search this site with the error and word Tip.

1 Like

I’m not seeing a ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID error, but from the screenshots, they have Active Universal SSL, and their Crypto is set to Flexible.

What happens if you set DNS for those host names to :grey:?

1 Like

The site is being redirected to HTTPS by WordPress.

X-Redirect-By: WordPress

Then it shows the error about invalid cert.

2 Likes

Now i cant even login my wordpress admin also.

As it says, you need an SSL certificate on your server.

tq mr @sdayman . At last i need to purchase it too. nothing is free in these world nowdays ")

You can get free certs from Let’s Encrypt and even here:

After that, it depends on the host to support that feature.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.