Need help in setting up zero trust for Self-hosted application

I need help in setting up zero trust for a self-hosted application. Our plan is something like this:
We have multiple machines all of them need to connect to a application.
Application is just self-hosted website.
By default all incoming connections are blocked for that application.
Only allow connection from device which have access.

This is how I want to give access to devices:

1. Deploy WARP to those machines
  2. Login WARP with team account
  3. Now that device should be able to connect to the application

So far I managed to deploy and login WARP (Team account) to a test machine. But I am not able to find a way to allow that machine to connect to application. How I can configure these rules. Can someone please help me?
Is it even possible to achieve what I want?

Yes, this is possible. Assuming that you have your self-hosted application protected behind Cloudflare Access, you can achieve this by adding a Device Posture attribute and using this attribute as a require rule in the Access policy.

From your Dashboard navigate > My Team > Devices > Device posture > click the “+ Add” button and find Warp and Click Save

Now back to your Access policy for self-hosted application that you want to protect; edit the policy and add a “require” section and select Warp from the dropdown menu, your policy would look as shown below,

1 Like

No its not helping at all… I want specific machines to be able to connect to my Application without any authentication.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.