Need help hosting on CloudFlare

Hello community . I’m new to CloudFlare and I need some help. Because of the pandemic, I try to reduce the cost hosting my business website. i have a small server at the office, using ubuntu server and aaPanel on it. I’ve configured the webhosting and the DNS panel but when i try to connect to the website, is showing me to log in to cPanel . Some one suggested to close the CDN from cloudflare. Can any one help me?
In the picture you can see the response i get when i try to connect to the website

Hi @lucian_popa,

Is your site configured with SSL/TLS and a valid certificate? If not, that may be the issue and you should do that and then set your SSL/TLS mode at Cloudflare to Full (strict).

Other than that, this doesn’t look like a Cloudflare issue, and that 404 is coming straight from your server. I would suggest you pause Cloudflare and make sure the site works fully with HTTPS, and then re-enable it.

You can pause Cloudflare from the Overview tab of the Cloudflare Dashboard, bottom right under Advanced Actions.

2 Likes