Need an SSL for My Domain

Hi, I’m new to Cloudflare and was unable to reach a Cloudflare representative. I hope this forum is an appropriate place to seek support. I have a domain that I mask forward to various destination domains that web traffic can see to schedule appointments with me. However, the forwarding with masking is causing the site to not be secure. I heard that Cloudflare is able to enable me to mask forward with an SSL. How do I set that up. I do not know what the next steps are or the cost. In case it matters, I purchased my domain through a different provider.

Cloudflare does indeed offer this via Origin Rules.

However, it requires the Override Host header and Override SNI options, which are only available on Enterprise accounts ($$$$). So this is probably not an option for you.

It would probably be a better idea to inquire with the operators of the destination sites if you can acquire SSL from them or if they allow you to upload your own SSL certificate.

If they do allow you to upload your own certificate, you could use a Cloudflare Origin Certificate:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.