When I go to the page https://www.cloudflare.com/fr-fr/teams/ , I can’t navigate to the sub-menu in the menu for this offer (nav element in .site-content) in french.
The problem is a classical example of internationalization problem :
- the total lengh of texts of all entries are larger than the designer allow for
- because you have an overflow-x:auto CSS rule, you have a scroll bar
- because of this scrollbar, when a user hovers an entry in the menu we can’t click on a sub-menu entry because the hover event disappear when we hover over the scrollbar and the sub-menu disappear.
You can see the scrollbar :
Ways to fix :
- test and change the content of the menu to fit the page
- reduce the gap between entries
- rethink the choice of an horizontal navigation (you may bump against this problem with over language )