Nameservers won't change

Hi everyone I’m trying to change the nameservers of my domain but my registrar says that changing them it gives an error like this:

kim.ns.cloudflare.com. - RESULT: FAILED
(Nameservers list [alan.ns.cloudflare.com., kim.ns.cloudflare.com.] different from NS Records: [john.ns.cloudflare.com., linda.ns.cloudflare.com.])
alan.ns.cloudflare.com. - RESULT: FAILED
(Nameservers list [alan.ns.cloudflare.com., kim.ns.cloudflare.com.] different from NS Records: [john.ns.cloudflare.com., linda.ns.cloudflare.com.]) 
0 Likes

Most likely the same issue as DNS Changes - Nameserver Errir: 118 - Inconsistent set of NS RRs.

0 Likes

Thank you so much. I do have another account on cloudflare but with another email and my website is not added.

0 Likes

Which is the domain you want to add and which nameservers does Cloudflare give you?

0 Likes

My domain is www.extrasocial.it
The name server they gave me are:
Alan.ns.cloudflare.com
Kim.ns.cloudflare.com

0 Likes

Cloudflare currently announces john and linda, so your domain is likely already configured on a Cloudflare account with these nameservers. Do you have such an account? If you do, simply use that account. If not, you’d have to proceed with the other steps suggested.

0 Likes

I don’t have. What should I do?

0 Likes

0 Likes

closed #9

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes