Nameservers provided by Cloudfare cannot be verified

I need to change the nameservers on my website however, when I try the error message below is shown. I did copy the nameservers from the email sent to me by Cloudfare. WHY can they not be verified?

Domain Manager > Edit Your Nameservers

Edit Your Nameservers

Warning: Changing your nameservers can disrupt your service.

You are modifying the nameservers for the domain: mineral-paradise.net

Nameservers hold the information that tells the Internet where to find your web site and where to deliver your email. They ensure that visitors are successfully directed to your web site. For this reason, we recommend not changing your nameservers unless you know exactly what you are doing.

You can create up to four nameserver entries. To edit your nameservers, click on the ‘Edit’ button. Then, use the text fields to add, delete or edit your nameservers.

Any changes made to your nameservers may take up to 48 hours to take effect.

Caution! Editing your nameservers can disrupt your domain services.

One or more of the nameservers you entered cannot be verified as an accurate nameserver. Please double check your entry, and if you have any questions contact the registrar to which you are attempting to direct your domain.

Which nameservers were you given?

Also, your site is not loading on HTTPS. You need to fix that before you add it to Cloudflare.

1 Like

These ones

aiden.ns.cloudflare.com
tegan.ns.cloudflare.com

If I remember correctly they were the same ones as were on my website before it
was erroneously taken down

These nameservers should be correct and you should be able to set them. I would contact the registrar for details.

Still, first fix your HTTPS issue.

Who would the registrar be Homestead or Tucows

The place where you registered the domain.

But the registrar won’t be able to fix your HTTPS issue.

1 Like

HTTPS issue was also as a result of site being taken down

Then clarify that first with your host.

Once your site loads fine on HTTPS, you can contact your registrar for the other issue.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for your help. I may be back

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.