Nameservers problem issue

Hi i just transferred my domain to Cloudflare and my web has no ssl certificate and now i face difficulties coz whenever i load my web i see contents disappeared and also status is pending

Your webserver first needs SSL and needs to be secure before you use Cloudflare. So you should fix that and then it should also work on Cloudflare.

How can i change domain by default? Can you retreat the pending actions because i don’t want Cloudflare server

Disappearing web contents is the reason that i applied for Cloudflare server without having ssl certificate?

• What’s the domain?
  • Do you want to use Cloudflare regardless of SSL or not?

I tried to to transfer my server to Cloudflare and i got a warning ( changing name server is risky and could potentially lead t your website disappearing from public view ) and when after this warning i published and applied to transfer my name server but right now the status is pending now and and i see broken contents on my website and few times i fixed my websites themes but i again i see my websites themes are missing and some contents disappeared like pictures etc …

quadbikedubairedsand is my domain from godaddy

Well, that domain does not work on SSL. You need to contact your host to get SSL working first.

I never knew before that i should get ssl before transferring to Cloudflare name server… right now i dont want to transfer my server name and and plz revoke the pending status

There’s nothing to do on Cloudflare. Your domain is not using Cloudflare.

If you want SSL, you need to talk to your host.

What is the reason disappearing some contents from my websites? It never happend before…since i applied to transfer my name server to Cloudflare so i face this problem…

I am afraid that’s something you need to ask your host or web developer. Cloudflare is not involved here.

Here is the screenshot… and its happening exactly

Well, you shouldn’t change the nameservers anyhow.

Again, Cloudflare is not involved at all here.

But thats exactly same happened since i allowed consent to transfer my name server to Cloudflare…can you check figure out …

As I mentioned your domain is not using Cloudflare at the moment and Cloudflare is not involved.

If there are any issues with your site you need to contact your host.

Should you want to use Cloudflare, you will first need to make sure the site works on HTTPS. Once it does, we can check out other issues.

Gotacha … let me contact my hosting server

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.