Nameservers issues

Hi, because of some problems i haven’t got with my e-mail addredd the access at the old Cloudflare
isn’t possible, so i created a new one, but when i put the new nameservers (lars.ns.cloudflare.com and cortney.ns.cloudflare.com) on my domain i have an error because there aren’t in the zone of the domain record. With this error i can’t enter into my website because both of the Cloudflare’s account have problem.

Here the errors:

Error 118 Inconsistent set of NS RRs (IP, NS host names)
cortney.ns.cloudflare.com./173.245.58.87
[ruth.ns.cloudflare.com, hans.ns.cloudflare.com]
cortney.ns.cloudflare.com./2400:cb00:2049:1:0:0:adf5:3a57
lars.ns.cloudflare.com./2400:cb00:2049:1:0:0:adf5:3bc3
lars.ns.cloudflare.com./173.245.59.195

Have you tried changing the name servers back to the default from your host first, and then switching to the new CF name servers?

It sounds like:

• You set up a Cloudflare account, added your domain, then had trouble with email.
  • You set up a new Cloudflare account, added the same domain, and now have DNS issues.

Trying to move a domain from one Cloudflare account to another is a bit tricky.

It’s worth a try to go back to your old account setup (and probably easier) and then fix the email issue.

Hello both @ryan and @sdayman can you please check my request as soon as possible ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there -

Just a couple things to clarify.

First up, @sdayman isn’t an employee so he can’t view your ticket information. That brings me to my second point…depending on the type of issue, he (and many others) know more than enough to help with most common (or even complex) issues. You just need to provide a little more info.

Lastly, your ticket was filed less than 30 minutes ago. This forum isn’t just an alarm whistle to jump the support queues. Having said that, I think you might want to create a new Topic with some detail about your questions. People here will probably have some suggestions.

Dear @ryan thanks for your clarification :slight_smile:

And i did as you asked for here is my new topic here so all others can see

I wait your answer to this issue as soon as possible.
Regards,