Nameservers changed to cloudflare but now my website changed to Exabytes website

I have changed nameservers for my website domain (www.kewanganhartanah.com) to Cloudflare but now my website has been changed to Exabytes website.

What should I do to get back my website I’ve created and not my domain registrar website (Exabytes)?

Exabytes is my domain registrar.

The website here is not mine, this is my registrar website

This is the screenshot from Cloudflare overview page, look like my domain www.kewanganhartanah.com is connected to Cloudflare already but it is pinpointed to my registrar website not my website.

Screenshot from DNS Management at Cloudflare for my domain

My domain propogation:

The IP address you have entered in your DNS belongs to Exabytes so DNS is doing what you have set. If you want the domain to point somewhere else, you need to use the IP address of that server/webhost.

% Information related to '110.4.45.0/24AS46015'

route:          110.4.45.0/24
descr:          Exa Bytes Network Sdn.Bhd. 1-18-8 Suntech Penang Cybercity Lintang Mayang Pasir 3
origin:         AS46015
mnt-by:         MAINT-MY-MSC-HOSTING
last-modified:  2020-04-16T03:15:42Z
source:         APNIC

May I know how do u get that IP address 110.4.45.0 since from the DNS Records it mentioned IP address as 110.4.45.70?

By the way for your information Exabytes is the registrar where I register my domain before.

This is the range 110.4.45.0 to 110.4.45.255 which belongs to Exabytes. It’s just pasted from the result of whois 110.4.45.70.

You are pointing your DNS records at an Exabytes IP address, which is why you see an Exabytes landing page. If they are not your host, you need to find out from whoever is your host what IP address to use instead.

1 Like

This is message from my registrar’s (Exabytes) technician:

Hi! Anyone care for help?
As my reply above, my registrar told me that the website able to work accordingly when the Cloudflare proxy mode is disabled as below but once I turned on Proxy mode for DNS record which correctly point to the working web server at 110.4.45.70 (as in the image attached), my website was showing on Exabytes landing page instead of the intended website content for kewanganhartanah.com.

I need to know if the proxy mode still caching? If it is still caching please help me to purge the cache.

I’ve open up ticket with CLoudFlare and waiting for so long time without any respond. Very bad service from Cloudflare. Now it’s more than 2 days without any response. My website was down waiting to solve this problem and I don’t think it’s not worth the waiting.
Bad service and very troublesome, I don’t think I want to use Cloudflare service to speed up my website anymore. Will find other way.
Thank you.

Hi there,

A reply has been sent to your ticket #3244466.

Kind regards,
Marta - Cloudflare Support Team

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.