Nameservers are not getting pointed properly

Hi ,

My website is http://hpmreuinon.ga is not getting pointed to Cloudflare they told me to Nameservers i have added but they are saying i haven’t added ?

Please help please URGENT

No , I see No Nameservers in the domain hpmreuinon.ga

1 Like

Thanks for the Instant Help @Neeraj_1

I am very sorry to say the domain is wrong its hpmreunion.ga

No problem

I see the Nameservers
huxley.ns.cloudflare.com.
lina.ns.cloudflare.com.

There is a mistake lina.ns.cloudflare.com its linda.ns.cloudflare.com

Please change the Nameserver & Revert back if doesn’t work

1 Like

Yes it Worked , Thank you so much @Neeraj_1 , Thank you , thank you so much i was literally stuck there 1 hour cant figuring what’s the issue reading all documents

I’m Very Thankful to you

1 Like

But till now it doesn’t added to Cloudflare but why ?i have clicked now check DNS Records , How much time will it take ?

1 Like

It shouldn’t take much time , In Most Cases it takes below 1 Hour . but I’m not 100% Sure

1 Like

It is added thanks ,

1 Like

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I can still get returned old ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com and also in few moments I got new “huxley” and “linda” returned from different root DNS server, as it’s still propagating …

If you recently changed your domain nameservers, usually the DNS propagation process could take up to 24 hours, but sometimes it takes a bit longer like 48 or 72 hours to fully propagate due to the DNS cache at our local ISP providers.

2 Likes

I have clicked on the button Check Nameservers

So if returns it doesn’t works ?

Kindly and patiently for proper DNS propagation wait at least for 24 hours, please.

1 Like

How did you come to this conclusion? Both linda and lina are valid nameservers.

@user21188 check which you see in your dashboard and use those.

3 Likes

I also can’t see any NS applied to the domain, neither via whois nor dig.

2 Likes

Because he i have never seen Cloudflare NS with lina so I came to a conclusion & surprisingly that was correct

1 Like

Ok thanks for helping me

1 Like

There are hundreds of nameservers, I’d be very surprised if you knew all of them. i would recommend checking things like this rather than guessing. You can check if a nameserver is valid by just seeing if it resolves.

3 Likes

Ok , From Next Step I follow your advice , Sorry if I gave any wrong advice

3 Likes

I would like to Thanks all for Helping and fro instant replies @Neeraj_1 @fritex @domjh @matteo

Thanks a lot

Have a Great Day
Vikashi

2 Likes

Most Welcome :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.