Yesterday, I added a new domain to my account, tyata.au, and updated the nameservers at the registrar to point to the ones listed on the add a site page.
It’s been nearly 24 hours, and while I can see on dns lookup websites that the nameservers have been updated, but the dashboard still says it’s pending nameserver update.
Manually visiting the domain goes to the current server that’s hosting it.
It looks like you still have one of your old NS set:
🥐 $ whois tyata.au | grep "Name Server:"
Name Server: ALI.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: DILBERT.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: NS2.SYD4.HOSTINGPLATFORM.NET.AU
You’ll need to ensure
NS2.SYD4.HOSTINGPLATFORM.NET.AU is removed - once you do, Cloudflare should activate.
Ahh whoops, didn’t even see that.
I’ve removed it, and the site is now setup on Cloudflare, thanks for your help
Welcome to the direct .au club
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.