Nameserver update action required

I have a question, as suddenly I’m being asked to update my nameservers from:

lex.ns.cloudflare.com
liz.ns.cloudflare.com

to

vick.ns.cloudflare.com
wally.ns.cloudflare.com

My current nameservers are already Cloudflare nameservers and I don’t really understand why I’m asked to update my old Cloudflare nameservers to new Cloudflare nameservers. I haven’t received any information or communication about this change, so I really don’t know if I have to do this and why.

Anyone can explain this? Did Cloudflare change it’s nameservers?

Regards
Ivo

Nameservers usually do not change. Did you add your domain to a new account?

What is the domain?

1 Like

Thanks for your fast reply. I’m helping out to figure out the current situation, therefore I unfortunately don’t know the history of the domain / configuration, but yes, it might be possible that the domain was added to a 2nd account and might already exist on Cloudflare. This could be the reason why the suggested dns change is from cloudflare.com dns to other cloudflare.com dns. The domain I’m talking about is: astrologiavivencial.com.br

If the domain was added to a second account, then that’s working as expected.

Right now the domain is active for the nameservers lex and liz. If your account mentions others, it’s most likely a different account.

1 Like

Ok thanks a lot. I will try to get access to the 1st account and take it from there. Your help was much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.