Nameserver still Pending

Hey there :slight_smile:

Its been almost three days from when I have changed my nameservers to Cloudflare’s nameserver but it still shows nameserver pending. I have rechecked multiple times but still, the nameservers seem to be pending.

What’s the domain?

Domain - https://technogaming.in/

Cloudfare nameserver’s:
Nameserver 1
alan.ns.cloudflare.com

Nameserver 2
jewel.ns.cloudflare.com

The domain is still pending.

The registrar is GoDaddy, yet their own WHOIS shows the name servers have not been updated.

Here are their instructions on how to update name servers:
https://www.godaddy.com/help/change-nameservers-for-my-domains-664

Sorry for the late response, but i use another hosting server in which I have changed the name server. Here is the image that will help you,


Hosting Server: Hostinger.com

hi
I have encountered the same problem.
I registered for my first domain
And it worked.
But I later changed the nameservers. And I deleted my domain from the Cloudflare.And I registered again.
According to the photo. Apparently, all the steps are done correctly.
But I always get Pending< Nameserver Update > the message.
And it never goes away.
Note:the ( new transfer domain ) option is disabled when registering.
s6 s5

Your domain is still at this stage:

What should I do to get through this stage?

  1. Log in to your registrar account.
  2. Replace with Cloudflare’s nameservers. (These are not the NS records in your DNS hostnames list. This is for the WHOIS record)

Hi, the same problem here.

I have updated my nameserver entries to those provided by Cloudflare. WHOIS report shows that they’ve been changed correctly. But the status is still “Pending Nameserver Update”. It’s about 24 hours from the update. Any idea?

As before:

ghirkav.ir

Is this a new domain?

It looks like .ir has it set. Beyond that, I see nothing.

It can take up to 48 hours to fully propagate. But if it’s a new .ir domain, which it appears to be, there may be other delays from the .ir registry.

Yes It is a new domain I bought two day ago. So there’s nothing wrong with my actions, you say? Should I wait for more?

I know it is hard to wait, but give it 48 hours. If 48 hours passes, open a ticket:

Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.