Name Servers Updated But Still Pending

#1

Hi,

I’ve updated the name servers but domain state is still showing pending.
I checked the ns status. All of them showing “ajay.ns.cloudflare.com” & “april.ns.cloudflare.com
2 days past, is there anything that I can do to solve this?

0 Likes

#2

What’s the domain?

0 Likes

#6

For ajay you typed “.coml” instead of “.com”.

1 Like

#7

Hi. Thanks for replying.
Where did you get that result?
22

it seems it is “.com” can’t see any “coml.”

0 Likes

#8

Please just go to your registrar and fix it.

0 Likes

#9

I just wanted to know where can I see that result. But ok will do.

0 Likes

#10

For example, even on your screenshot the last entry.

0 Likes

#11

Wow. I did make a search “coml” on that page and double checked.
I should get my eyes checked.

Thank you & have a nice day.

1 Like

#12

Same here. I looked at it twice and didn’t see anything wrong.

1 Like

#13

Hi again,
The provider updated the name servers(removed “l” letter) but domain state is still showing pending.
What can cause this error? It is actually weird, they have done this action for other domains, and they are working. But this one still pending.

0 Likes

#14

They have fixed the L but removed april.

1 Like

#15

Is this your site?

dc-c1155f9c3ef4.dyned.sk

0 Likes

#17

But only 3 of them missing april
Others have april. :roll_eyes:

0 Likes

#18

No it is not. It is another one.

0 Likes

#19

Hi @baykivanc, appears to be a propagation delay - the l typo and the removal of april both slowed propagation down a bit, but it seems to be happening.

0 Likes

#20

Hi @cloonan
Thank you for your answer. But 2 days passed already.
Provider insisting that the problem is about our side. But is there anything that I can do with pending nameserver on CloudFlare panel?

0 Likes

#21

It still is missing april.

2 Likes

#22

Hi Sandro,

Thank you again for your answer. But how can this happen. In some servers it seems there are 2 nameservers (ajax and april) Only 3 of them are missing april. I need to be clear about this to tell the provider about problem.

0 Likes

#23

The NS records for a domain exist both at the TLD and at the domain’s DNS host (Cloudflare).

Those DNS tools are asking Cloudflare what Cloudflare’s DNS records are, and getting the correct answer.

(It’s strange that any of them do show that april is missing. It sounds like a bug in those DNS resolvers.)

If you check how the TLD is configured, like by using whois or sending a DNS query to the TLD’s nameservers, you’ll see that only ajay is set.

$ whois dyned.sk | grep Nameserver
Nameserver:                   ajay.ns.cloudflare.com

$ dig +norecurse @e.tld.sk dyned.sk

; <<>> DiG 9.14.0-Ubuntu <<>> +norecurse @e.tld.sk dyned.sk
; (2 servers found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 28045
;; flags: qr; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
; COOKIE: 89ff4d346e02748656e2780c5cadc6e3ada05ae3d289b6b5 (good)
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;dyned.sk.                  IN      A

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
dyned.sk.           3600    IN      NS      ajay.ns.cloudflare.com.

;; Query time: 157 msec
;; SERVER: 2001:67c:13cc::1:16#53(2001:67c:13cc::1:16)
;; WHEN: Wed Apr 10 10:35:15 UTC 2019
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 101
2 Likes