My Wordpress site became a blank site with no content right after I detached Cloudflare. What to do?

Why is my delinked site suddenly back to a prehistoric version? I did not edit the site for days before deciding to stop using Cloudflare just now.

How can I get back my site’s latest version? Is there anything I can do on Cloudflare\s side? Perhaps ask them to send me a copy of my lastest version? Or if I re-point my domain to its DNS servers, will I be able to undo this strange loss?

After I stopped using Cloudflare CDN for my Wordpress site, I found that the site has now lost tens of days’ work and is back to a very early versions on my server. How can I reverse the unfortunate backtrack? What might be the cause of this disaster?

Cloudflare does not host your site, so if you site isn’t working, it’s something you have to fix locally. If you posted the domain name, we could offer suggestions.

Is there any trace of the latest version while the site was using Cloudflare? Nothing was done to the site for several days prior to my removing it from the service. I can’t think of anything on this end that gave rise to this tragedy.

if I re-point my domain to its DNS servers, will I be able to undo this strange loss?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.