My websites HTTPS Rewrite is not working

HTTPS Rewrite to HTTP is not working. So I have set Automatic HTTPS Rewrites: Off on the specific site my website is trying to redirect, but the website is not working. Can someone please help?

What is the name of the site? What error are you receiving?

It is a private portfolio website of my so. I don’t really feel like sharing since my username has my full name and I don’t know how to change it :frowning:
But yea there is no error. As soon as I press the hyperlink to go to the section of my website that has HTTP content then the browser just says “Website cannot be reached”

1 Like

Got it, thank you. Can you create an account ticket Account ticket and share your ticket number here? There you can share the details with the Support team.

You can open an Account ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

I need to have a Pro membership to submit the ticket :frowning: It says this: “Customers on our Free plans can only submit tickets for billing, account, and registrar issues.”

So you can create an account ticket as @Cloonan asked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.