My website won't work after using cloudflare

We website speedone.ml after using cloudflair it will not load it will only say address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.
DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE
Please help

If you’re comfortable with it, could you post your domain? It would help with finding the exact issue. Otherwise, a screenshot of this error would also help.

1 Like

It’s the .ml one they mentioned.

1 Like

My bad, didn’t see it as it wasn’t a hyperlink.

It looks like your registrar doesn’t have Cloudflare nameservers set up.

$ whois speedone.ml

Domain Nameservers:
      NS01.FREENOM.COM
      NS02.FREENOM.COM
      NS03.FREENOM.COM
      NS04.FREENOM.COM

See below for an example on how to set your nameservers to Cloudflare in Freenom - you need to use the nameservers Cloudflare is showing to you on the Cloudflare dashboard, not the ones in the screenshot.

3 Likes

Hi I have already changed the nameservers 2 days ago it still won’t work today

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do at this end until that update goes through.

1 Like

Your site does seem like it’s stuck somewhere. The ml nameservers seem to not have any info on the nameservers for your domain:

$  dig NS speedone.ml @a.ns.ml

You’re going to have to talk to freenom about this as it seems it’s broken, either on freenom’s side or the ml registry’s side.

2 Likes

Oh can you please tell me when the update will be out?

I have tried with other domains like speedone.ga and speedone.cf and both don’t work now please tell me what is happening

Those all look like they’re on Freenom. As I said, we can’t help until Freenom fixes the problem with your name server entries in the Registry. You will have to get help from Freenom.

1 Like

Ok but thank you for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like