My website stopped working two days ago

I cannot purchase ACM due to “internal errors” during payment on Cloudflare. Website is down:

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Can you create a Billing ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open a Billing ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Nope, I have a free plan and it just offers AI to me to answer questions. I have a GitHub page working through Cloudflare, but yesterday it stopped working. Under DNS Cloudflare says “this hostname is not covered by a certificate”. But I cannot purchase the ACM or upgrade to Pro Plan :-(. My website worked flawlessly for several years, but yesterday it stopped working.

Internal Server Error, Code: 1000

If you select billing and work through the form on the last page you’ll get an option to file a ticket. Customers on every plan type can open account, billing and registrar tickets.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.