My Website shows Offline

Hi I am new to this and my website is showing offline, I know my Server names and I am trying to check them if they are correct but can not see them in “Overview” Page

For starters, a URL?

craigphangsangphotography.com

Well, the domain appears to be properly set up, however your server seems to be down as Cloudflare only returns a cached copy.

What do I do now?

Contact your host and clarify why its not up, respectively make sure the settings on Cloudflare actually point to your server.

Thank you, I cannot seem to find their “Chat” icon any where…
Is there a way to email my issue to them? How do i contact Cloudflare?
Can anyone give me a local number to call Cloudflare as I cannot call the 888 number from my country

Can anyone give me a local number to call Cloudflare as I cannot call the 888 number from my country

How should Cloudflare help you? You need to contact your host and make sure your settings are correct.

Oh sorry got you, I am new to this

This is what I got from Site5 Support

Greetings from Site5 Support.

Upon checking I could see that the domain is resolving to CloudFlare IP 104.27.165.233. Hence this issue is not causing from our end please contact CloudFlare for further assistance.

Thats a useless response, as - assuming your Cloudflare settings are correct - it is rather likely the issue is with them. Have you double checked your settings as I mentioned earlier?

Hi @craig_sang, +1 to the assessment from @sandro! I visted your site and see a 522 error. Make sure Site5 isn’t rate limiting or blocking IP requests from the Cloudflare IPs and ask them to whitelist the IP addresses here: https://www.cloudflare.com/ips. Beyond that, this article is chockablock with good 522 troubleshooting tips, https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171906-Error-522.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.