My website is offline and error 525 is showing. I have no idea how to fix it. Please help
May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation here with us so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some feedback information?
www.example.com, or even
May I ask what kind of suggested steps for troubleshooting have you already tried as written on the article from below?
May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?
Furthermore, before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?
You could determine this by:
- Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
- The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
- Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS without any error
- Check with your hosting provider / cPanel AutoSSL / Let’s Encrypt / Certbot / ACME and renew it in case if needed
- Only then, when your website responds over HTTPS, you should un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).
Here is a way to re-check if you correctly setup the SSL for your domain with Cloudflare: