My website is not showing up, some other website comes up instead

My website is not showing up, some other website comes up instead.
I have deleted my website from Cloudflare and added again. No change. Pleaes Help!!

I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

1 Like

Hi thanks, tried your suggestion again, nope didn’t work. I still haven’t enabled Cloudflare.
Any recommendations?

your website link ?

This looks like a malware attack that compromised your website with the information we have available.

1 Like

www.lydiagottipallifineart.co.nz

i have since added my website on Cloudflare. I am thinking it will take a few hours for the changes to happen, so I am waiting.

Waiting won’t fix it.

You need to follow the advice at My website is not showing up, some other website comes up instead - #2 by sdayman

1 Like

Hi, I have followed sdayman’s advice. I have done it a few times. unfortunately I am still at no solution

If you followed his advice, how come your site is not paused?

1 Like

Hey ,

Error 526

Ray ID: 6d5a3a7fbc624a7d • 2022-01-30 11:06:02 UTC

Invalid SSL certificate

As said by sdayman plese pause Cloudflare and check if the issue is resolved

Advanced Actions

Pause Cloudflare on Site

Remove Site from Cloudflare

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.