May I ask what kind of the troubleshooting steps and suggestions to fix your issue have you tried from the article below?
Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?
Kindly, before doing anything at Cloudfalre settings, you could determine if you have a valid SSL certificate installed at the origin host/server by your web hosting provider or your own VPS/dedicated server following the steps from below:
Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.
Check with your hosting provider / cPanel AutoSSL / ACME.sh / Certbot / Let’s Encrypt or some other and renew it accordingly.
Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).
May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?
Kindly re-check if Cloudflare is allowed to connect to your origin host to as follows in the below article:
May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?
I tried "Pause Cloudflare on Site” with no luck, it gave me security warning and did not load.
I checked with the host provider and they told me that everything is working fine, they suggested to pause the site from here, also suggested contacting my ISP, which I did with no luck as well.
Please note, my ISP is WE/ Egypt and i noticed many people reporting the same issue once they connected their websites to Cloudflare. It would be great if you have a solution! It is not working apparently from Egypt only. It is working fine from other countries as my client (the account owner informed me).
and my SSL/TLS encryption mode is Full.
And yes i tried everything, a different Web browser, i cleared my Web browser cache and even the sites data and history!
Private window (Incognito mode) is not working as well, I tried a trial VPN, worked for moments then no, and it caused to down my connection and i had to switch it off.
It is the same behavior on my 4G mobile phone.
Same exact problem! My websites do not work on WE ISP, but works on other ISPs. When I change the DNS server to 18.104.22.168 it also works normally, and when I turn on “DNS-ONLY” option instead of being proxied, it also works.
I am sure that there it is a problem from the ISP’s end, but I am not sure how to fix this problem.