My website is not opening on laptops/computers in Pakistan

My website has not opened on laptops/computers in Pakistan since last week, and the following browser errors have been received all over Pakistan on all browsers.
" Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.
To display this web page correctly, please install the root certificate. Click the “Fix it” button and follow the further instructions."
The website is opening on mobile properly without any problem. With USA VPN site is opening properly.
The screenshot is attached. website: alsoaudadv.com

Your site is not using Cloudflare…
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?e03e5d81eb6c40cda6f30eb03f3d419a#whois

Your problem is likely due to the SSL connection being intercepted by ISP filtering. You will need to check the certificate returned to those users to be sure.

2 Likes

Yes, my above-mentioned website is not using Cloudflare but those websites are also affected at the same time those are using Cloudflare like krowddarden.me and etechguide.org. Both above websites are using Cloudflare but the same problem is there.

Hi… I’m using Cloudflare on my website. I’m facing problem since last week. When we open a website on a Laptop/desktop in Pakistan, India, and the UK, we receive the following message after the website loads completely.
"Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

To display this web page correctly, please install the root certificate. Click the “Fix it” button and follow the further instructions."
On Mobile phones, the website opens properly. After using VPN USA, the Singapur website opens without error. The screenshot is attached of Krowddarden.me. Please guide me. Thanks.