My website is not live in Pakistan DNS Issue

Dear Team Please support me to resolve DNS issue. AS per namecheap every thing is ok also same from godadyy. Thay said me that issue is from Cloudflare end with DNS. ISP as blocked IP in Pakistan. Please change my DNS. All other websites are working only this is not working.

MY website is not live in Pakistan. As per hosting team this is DNS issue which is managed by Cloudflare.

If the Pakistan is blocking Cloudflare IPs, then you need to make your DNS records :grey: so that they don’t use Cloudflare’s IPs

Still same issue and error is This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Unfortunately if, after you make the DNS record grey clouded :ngrey: it still doesn’t work then there’s nothing we can do, it’s related to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and not Cloudflare.

However, I’d also make sure to wait a while for your DNS cache to clear (or search how to clear it manually, it’s specific to your browser and device).

What ip address do you see when you nslookup your domain?

Its some times comes live and then again down in a day

My website is down and error is

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

As per hosting and godaddy its because of Cloudflare please support me

IPv4 address

AAAA records

2606:4700:3037::6815:1f14
2606:4700:3034::ac43:aea7

These are Cloudflare IPs meaning you either:

• haven’t properly disabled the Cloudflare proxy (:ngrey:)
  • haven’t cleared your DNS cache on your browser

Please do both of those and try again. If you need guidance on either one let us know :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.