My Website is hacked by WalletConnect how to fix this

My website is hacked by WalletConnect and this is showing now walletconnect theme and my theme is different how can i fix this issue i am on free plan please guide me how can i inform to cloudflare management regarding this issue and i am facing this issue just 30 mint before please guide.

Thanks

This sounds like a hosting issue, as Cloudflare doesn’t alter site content. Have you contacted your host?

thanks for reply. I have contacted already and they said "I see that the domain is pointing to 172.67.146.181, 104.21.95.173. The bluehost IP is 162.241.217.123. So you need to contact the cloudflare support and check. so now how can i explain them properly please guide

That’s very poor guidance. Cloudflare is not your host.

1 Like

thanks for reply. could you please guide me what i do next

Unfortunately, the best advice I can give is to reach out to your host again and tell them that Cloudflare is your CDN, not your host.

Your hosting should deal with what happens in your server, such as compromisations, hacks, etc. Cloudflare can help mitigate DDoS attacks, making your website faster and so on.

1 Like

ok thanks i try once again as you suggested

1 Like

If BlueHost refuses to help you because your site is Proxied by Cloudflare, then you’ll have to Pause Cloudflare. This is in the lower right corner of the Overview page for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com, and give it five minutes to take effect.

1 Like

Hi, please provide main domain, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.