My website is down!

Hi,
This is the first time I using this so hopefully I am doing it the right way. But my site, www.attarlawgroup.com just suddenly went down and stopped working. It asked me to contact my host provider. I know there is no billing issues. Please advise.
Thank you

Does your server IP address end in 146?

1 Like

It’s possible your host moved your site to a new server and the IP address has changed. If this is the case, you’ll need to update your DNS here.

I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

Hey Sandro, no it does not end with 146.

In that case I’d do exactly as @sdayman suggested.

1 Like

Ok I was wrong. My IP address does end with 146.

Also, I did what @sdayman said and waited 5 min but nothing changed.

It’s still proxied by Cloudflare. Leave it paused until your host helps you fix it.

Alright. Thank you for the help.

1 Like

@sdayman I redid the process again and the site is working with HTTPS.

That’s a different hostname: it’s without ‘www’. It still doesn’t look like you’ve paused Cloudflare because ‘www’ is still proxied.

So its fixed now. I un-paused it and changed my SSL/TLS setting from Full to Full(Strict) and now everything is working normal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.