My website is down. Can you please help? AND PLEASE DON'T MARK IT AS SPAM. Thanks

Whenever I visit my website https://Qurango.com, it shows this error;

Error 520

Ray ID: 698921661f12d6cd • 2021-10-03 21:05:46 UTC

Web server is returning an unknown error

Can you please help? Thanks

Not sure, but I see this:

1 Like

Cloudflare Ray ID: 69896e2e99a6693d • Your IP: 111.119.187.47

My website is down https://Qurango.com and I posted its issue at;

But someone marked it as spam. Am I doing anything wrong here?

From both of your screenshots, that’s interesting, but still I do not get 520 errors at my end.

Seems to me to be some Web browser cache, if so… otherwise, kindly see below suggestions and further steps to troubleshoot.

May I ask have you tried clearing your Web browser cache or by accessing via some other Web browser, or using a Private Window, or if possible a VPN connection?

Does the error appear again and again?

Regarding my experience, I haven’t got an 520 error so far as clicking on your website, even in different Web browsers and on different networks - my home ISP and my mobile data (LTE, cellular).

Regarding Cloudflare 520 error, may I suggest you to try looking into below articles to troubleshoot the issue:

May I ask who is your hosting provider, if so? Maybe there were some recent and planned maintenance period at the DC from your hosting provider?

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?
If so, did you had an valid SSL certificate installed at your origin host / server which covers both your naked (root) domain any any other needed sub-domain like www, mail, etc.?

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

Here is a way to re-check if you correctly setup the SSL for your domain with Cloudflare:

Regarding available SSL options at Cloudflare dashboard, check here:

If any other issues appear, follow the needed steps for troubleshooting from article below:

In case you do not have an SSL certificate, you can use Cloudflare SSL, if so, kindly make sure you follow the instructions as follows on the below article to setup an SSL certificate using Cloudflare CA Origin Certificate:

Last but not least, kindly have a look here for more information regarding correct SSL settings at the SSL/TLS tab on Cloudflare dashboard:

Furthermore, do not skip below step and kindly re-check if Cloudflare is allowed to connect to your origin host to as follows in the below article:

Nevertheless, Cloudflare IP addresses list can be found here:

1 Like

Qurango.com is hosted by Godaddy.com and when I contacted them, they found nothing offline. I cleared my cache and tried asking other friends of mine to browse to it and they also reported nothing wrong with the website. I am totally convinced now that it was an error with my own ISP’s router they provided since nobody else reported it down. Thanks for your timely response.

Interesting and I am sorry to hear that.

There are topics lately from a lot of users (in past 20 days) having some issues with GoDaddy as it seems (due to some PHP upgrade, etc.):