My website doesn't works 36+ hours after we add CDN DNS and made settings

cdn

Hi!

My hosting provider is a2hosting and I am in correspondence with a long time with my problem

I get 3 answers, 1 “experiencing issues”, 1 General Troubleshooting by Michelle Zatlyn…well,
good copyrighting, but nothin helps to my problem!!! My website doesn’t works!!!

I asked show me problem place and asked make right sennings and chek my settings but… nothing

Please, connect to a2hosting to check problem on Ticket Information #XSB-197-38971 - CDN CloudFlare

I no need new, special, popular, pro issue, no advise, never!

Only: this place, this act (without may be). And the best - wokrking website

Hi @kncmru welcome to the Cloudflare community forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties. It appears that you are currently receiving the error ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH? I wanted to confirm because this is a community forum and you have not provided much in the way of detail for anyone to assist in troubleshooting.

It appears that your SSL certificate is stuck in the Status: Authorizing Certificate phase. which you can verify by going to the crypto tab. I would recommend opening a request with the support team at Cloudflare by either clicking the Submit a request link at the bottom of Cloudflare KB articles or emailing support(at)cloudflare(dot)com from the email address associated with your account.

I’m sorry your hosting provider has been unable to address this issue for you or point out what the problem was. If you have additional issue please include details about the problem, errors and what you have tried so that others can attempt to assist you.

Thank you! I sent mail to the Cloud Flare support about my problem

but. I add second website and it works well after 10 min. Miracle

And the first domain in Status Authorizing Certificate - 6 hours ( 40 total)

and yes, on the chrome I see:

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

I cant belive, but, no answer from Cloudflare support for 24 hours.

And I change domain NS from Cloudflare to my hosting. Do you know what answer my hosting support?

Two words about: Look at this, you website works well.

Who can help me close this problem?

1. SSL Status : Authorizing Certificate - more than 36 hrs? (15 min for my case)
  2. Subscription: Plan: Free Website (no free plane and different SSL setup for my case)
    This problem already 4 days and no answers yet.

And I cant find Submit link for request at the bottom of Cloudflare KB articles

I cant belive, but, no answer from Cloudflare support for 24 hours.

And I change domain NS from Cloudflare to my hosting. Do you know what answer my hosting support?

Two words about: Look at this, you website works well.

Who can help me close this problem?

1. SSL Status : Authorizing Certificate - more than 36 hrs? (15 min for my case)
  2. Subscription: Plan: Free Website (no free plane and different SSL setup for my case)
    This problem already 4 days and no answers yet.

And I cant find Submit link for request at the bottom of Cloudflare KB articles

The Support Ticket system is here (for me, at least): https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/requests

Sometimes the SSL verification system gets hung up and needs to be manually restarted.

Your certificate appears to be active now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

we restarted SSL verification system about 5 times for 3 days, and zero result

I change NS names of domains to a2hosting back and now website works.

Do you recomend me add CloudFlare NS names to get one more test?