My website does not show up in google search ( parked domain )

below is the response i received to my inconvenience from the Porkbun support team.

" Keep in mind, now that your nameservers are set to Cloudflare you will need to make DNS record changes with Cloudflare (Google site verification, Hostinger, etc). The DNS here at Porkbun will be ignored because Cloudflare is now your DNS host. "

i reset the hostinger and cloudflare but my site is still the same.i can no connect the cloudflare to the hostinger and active the ssl… so i do not think there will be a problem…because the hostinger is ssl active …because now i have somthing to do to avoid this problem or i have i made a mistake ?

thnaks…////////////////////////////////////

Could you try rephrasing your question? I’m not sure whether you’re talking about Google, name servers or SSL.

hello, My website is still displayed under the domain parked in the google search engine so my friends could not identify my web site correctly. If there is anything I can do to avoid this situation can you please tell me about it? So far no one was able to send in the perfect solution, which is not strange. Thank you. Admin - sladcart.com

I’m not sure what you mean by this. Could you send a screenshot? :slightly_smiling_face:

Ahh, Cloudflare has nothing to do with that. You need to wait for Google to recrawl your site, which could take days or weeks. You might be able to speed it up by visiting the Google Search Console and requesting that your site be reindexed. Other than that there’s nothing you can do but wait.

Ohh…thanks yoyr reply

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.