My website crashed

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name?
veer.ma

Have you searched for an answer?
yes

Please share your search results url:
a lots of empty taaallk

When you tested your domain, what were the results?
destroyed

*Describe the issue you are having:*When I removed my website from Cloudflare, everything became too slow! Even after deleting all my domains from Cloudflare, I still experienced significant issues. Honestly, your free service is very poor. I want to restore all my configurations and completely unlink everything from Cloudflare.

What error message or number are you receiving?
first is 10001

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
random solutions

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
yes maybe

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
i have the same results, all the page ruined
Please attach a screenshot of the error:

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Your domain, veer.ma does not use Cloudflare. There is nothing to “unlink”.

So why has it become very very slow???

And also, the dashboard page was deleted or something else happened because of you. So now, I don’t have any access to my dashboard!

And the content, like images and videos, takes a long time to show up. All of this wasn’t happening before until I used Cloudflare to make it faster. Unfortunately, it’s become slower than before. Honestly, I won’t recommend you to anyone anymore.

As @epic.network says, you are not currently using Cloudflare’s DNS or proxy, so if those issues are happening now then it’s nothing to do with Cloudflare’s network.
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?ea351e01373143e68cbccb6c33d0e720#dns

Otherwise it can only be down to your origin server or the hosting there.

[add] …or your own internet connection.

1 Like

If you removed the Cloudflare nameservers on a free plan, then after 28 days the zone is deleted from your Cloudflare account as you aren’t using it. This doesn’t affect your site as you have DNS for it elsewhere.

1 Like

And just to clarify the issues, I used three page rules:

1. Page rule:

• If the URL matches:
      veer.ma/*

• Then the settings are:
      [Cache Level] > [Cache Everything]

2. Page rule:

• If the URL matches:
      veer.ma/(my dashboard login page)*

• Then the settings are:
      [Always Online] > [Off]
      [Browser Integrity Check] > [On]
      [Disable Apps] > [Apps are disabled]
      [Disable Performance] > [Performance is disabled]
      [Cache Level] > [Bypass] [Security Level] > [High]

3. Page rule:

• If the URL matches:
      veer.ma/wp-content/uploads*

• Then the settings are:
      [Browser Cache TTL] > [a day]
      [Cache Level] > [Cache Everything]
      [Edge Cache TTL] > [a month]

P.S: Even after removing my website from Cloudflare, those URLs still have issues. The dashboard page was deleted or something else happened because of you. So now, I don’t have any access to my dashboard. Also, the content, like images and videos, takes a long time to show up. All of this wasn’t happening before until I used Cloudflare to make it faster. Unfortunately, it’s become slower than before. Honestly, I won’t recommend you to anyone anymore.

and all oof thiis iiss waastiingg my timmmee.

So please don’t do anything. I don’t expect anything from you except disappointment.

Then the problem is not due to Cloudflare. Nothing about your site, no DNS requests and no traffic, can go through Cloudflare in any way right now.

It’s just one thing, how can i access to my bashboard now ?! without reset everything.

Which dashboard? Your website one or Cloudflare one?

The Cloudflare one is no use to you because your site is not using Cloudflare.

For your website or DNS dashboard, you’ll need to consult whoever you use for those services. Your domain and DNS is here… https://www.capconnect.com
Your hosting also appears to be with them as they helpfully show for your A record… http://23.88.66.234

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.