My website "aqiulbiz.com" is unreachable

How to add my record for DNS “65.109.37.186” on cloudflare.com. I have transferred my domain from “bluehosting.pk” to cloudflare.com. Somebody, please help asap.

Aquil

This #tutorial has what you need.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, epic.network. It worked

1 Like

Hey there,

My domain is registered somewhere else.

Can you help me please on the issue outlined below.

I have a subdomain namely “bloggingexpert.aquilbiz.com” under the main domain “aquilbiz.com”:

I need help regarding DNS records for both domains. Files are attached. Both records will be same or not.

I know this question is beyond your scope but at least you can suggest me for the entries.

Thank You,

Aquil

Firstly you’d have register for an Cloudflare account, therefore add your naked-domain aquilbiz.com to it and change your domain namesesrvers at your domain registrar.
Upon that, you’d have to double-check the DNS records and add or edit the existing ones.

In case it’s missing or not resolving, I’d suggest you to add a sub-domain related DNS record to the DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard for your domain by following the step-by-step instructions from the article below:

I’d manually add them to the DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard, the ones which you see in the cPanel DNS Zone Editor.

Make sure to have a valid SSL certificate for that sub-domain before adding it to the Cloudflare.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.