My subdomain don't working with Cloudflare

My subdomain rus.wasayo.com is not work in Cloudflare…my hosting say’s: This issue of SSL is issued for your domain from CloudFare. You will have to consult the issue with them.
Can you help me?

This is not the FQDN you use. Your FQDN actually is: www.rus.wasayo.com and this is not a subdomain, but a sub-subdomain. Default SSL Certs can just cover the APEX domain and subdomains.

Please change your FQDN from www.rus.wasayo.com to rus.wasayo.com and it will work, or order a paid SSL Cert.

Sorry, I’m new in this, where I should change FQDN on DNS records or in wordpress?

You are actually using this DNS entry ‘www.rus’ which you have to modify (remove ‘www’) to ‘rus’ to make it a subdomain, that is covered by the SSL Cert.

In Wordpress you need to change your Wordpress Address and Site Address and remove the “www” from it.

Maybe more changed/modifications are required in order, to make your Wordpress installation adopt to the new subdomain.

Then it should work.

1 Like

Ok, thank you, I will try it…

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.