My site loads a white window and then the site

My site loads a white window and then the site. I don’t know how to fix it and what happened

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your Website while using Coudflare for your domain name.

Unfortunately, without knowing a domain name or some more additional information I am afraid we cannot troubleshoot what could go wrong.

But, if you recently moved your domain to your Cloudflare account, I could try to troubleshoot at first sight without knowing anything other as it could be related to either:

1. Default domain parking page and some redirection page (like Namecheap has)
  2. Some Web browser extension is blocking something and you don’t see a content at all (AdBlock for example)
  3. Wrongly sent encoded content type from your origin host / web server
  4. Some page loader effect might be in conflict
  5. Some JavaScript issue with loading the content (might be you’d have to disable Rocket Loader from the Cloudflare dashboard → Speed → Optimization, to see if anything different)
  6. You could temporary use the “Pause Cloudflare for this Website” option at the bottom of the Cloudflare dashboard → Overview to check if anything different

Are you running Railgun by any chance?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.