My site isn’t working since I connected to cloudfare

Help!
The domain NAME I used was provided by GoDaddy.I build my site on wordpress.
My website uses Cloudflare CDN, I use Cloudflare’S DNS address, but my website has a problem and it rolls back to what it was before.
I tried it once, if I use the default DNS provided by Goddaddy instead of cloudflare, my website will come back to normal, why? Did I do something wrong? Does cloudFlare CDN mean that it will not take effect if I use goDaddy’s default DNS address? But when I use Cloudflare DNS address, my website will roll back to the previous version, I check my domain name resolution, it is ok, the problem seems to be in DNS, but I can’t fix it, help me!

What does previous version mean?

I used to use a Saas site a long time ago, and when I replaced GoDaddy’s DNS address with Cloudflare at Cloudflare’s prompt, my site rolled back to the Saas site version stating that I had unbundled Saas, but it didn’t seem to work

You must contact saas and ask them to completely remove your domain from their Cloudflare integration.

1 Like

I reported my problem to the Saas network provider, they have removed my website and domain name and deleted my account, now I visit my website, it does not open, why? What is the problem? I have put DNS provided by Cloudflare on GoDaddy, but my website still cannot be opened

Unable to connect

An error occurred during a connection to xxxx.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Set your A record correctly

Thanks for your help! I have confirmed domain name resolution, it is ok!I am very distressed, what is the reason

Have you copied all records from GoDaddy?

I found the cause of the problem.

I share my questions with you in the hope that they will be helpful! Because of the SSL issue, my site is bound to an operating system panel, where I set up the SSL certificate and forced HTTPS, I just removed the certificate and rebound another certificate, my site is back to normal! Thanks for your help!! I really appreciate your patience in answering my questions.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.