My site is not working on domain

What is the name of the domain?

markomicic.com

What is the error number?

idk

What is the error message?

This domain has recently been registered with Namecheap.

What is the issue you’re encountering

When i enter my site trough domain: portfolio-54z.pages.dev (it works) but when i try to enter my site trough domain: markomicic.com it doesnt work…

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

I have also deleted accidentally a record ip from dns records

Screenshot of the error

Assuming you want markomicic.com to go to your Pages site, you can either…

1 Like

www.markomicic.com - also doesnt displaying my site

www.markomicic.com is working for me…

https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?92d0ea6dce264d8da3c33b61dc5b292c#connection-server-https

What error do you get?

markomicic.com now works as well (redirecting to www).

markomicic.com now works because i added it to custom domain, thanks for that.
But when i try to reach markomicic.com or www.markomicic.com it doesnt work, it displays this page

Something local to you is hanging on to your old site. Try clearing the browser cache and check what your DNS resolver is returning.

I tried to flush the DNS through the CMD command using ipconfig /flushdns, but it didn’t work. I also tried clearing the cache and other things in Chrome, but that didn’t work either. I restarted all internet settings, but it still didn’t work.

When I access my website via mobile, it works, but it doesn’t work on my laptop.

I have verified this and want to remind you to allow at least 48 hours for the DNS propagation. Your website is operational here with no issues or errors

I know that, but it’s a problem locally on my PC. I asked my friends to access it, and it was successful, but not on my side. I don’t know how to fix it. The problem is either my internet or my PC.

Apologies, but this forum is dedicated to addressing Cloudflare-related concerns exclusively, not personal computer issues. May I ask which operating system you are using - Windows or Apple?

Windows.

We appreciate the information provided. Kindly refer to the following guide: Set up 1.1.1.1 on Windows · Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 docs .

1 Like

Thank you very much for help, it works now.

Thank you for informing me. I was able to resolve your issue today. Have a great day.

Remember to click on the Solution button located on this page to mark it as complete.