My site get regularly 520 and dns record issue

Greetings,
I, Faheem, am grappling with an enigmatic and unpredictable predicament on my website. Upon attempting to log in to the admin dashboard and clicking on my site link from a different device, I am confronted with a perplexing 520 DNS record issue. As a result of this issue, my website’s performance has been severely impacted, leaving me in a state of bewilderment and frustration.

Despite my efforts to resolve the problem by deleting all records, they mysteriously reappear after a few hours, exacerbating the persistent 520 issues plaguing my site. This incessant cycle of disappearance and reappearance has left me confounded and bewildered, as I struggle to identify the root cause of this erratic behaviour.

In my pursuit to rectify this perplexing issue, I have sought numerous solutions and attempted various troubleshooting techniques to no avail. The lack of consistency in the behaviour of my DNS records has only added to my frustration and bewilderment.

As a website owner, the erratic burstiness of this DNS issue has taken a toll on the performance and reliability of my website, resulting in a subpar user experience for my visitors. The perplexing and unpredictable nature of this problem has left me grappling with a sense of helplessness, as I struggle to pinpoint the underlying cause and find a lasting solution.

In my quest for resolution, I have explored different avenues, including seeking assistance from technical experts and scouring online forums for insights. However, the burstiness and enigmatic nature of this issue has persisted, leaving me in a state of confusion and bewilderment.

As I navigate through this challenging situation, I remain determined to find a solution and restore the optimal performance of my website. I am committed to resolving this perplexing DNS record issue and ensuring that my visitors have a seamless experience when accessing my site.

Thank you

Hey Faheem!

Regarding the 520 error, this typically occurs due to issues with your origin server, and not necessarily DNS-related. You can find more information about the 520 error, its causes, and troubleshooting steps in this Cloudflare Help Center article: Community Tip - Fixing Error 520: Web server is returning an unknown error - Tutorial - Cloudflare Community

As for your DNS records reappearing, I suggest taking a look at your audit logs (Review audit logs · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs) to check if any API connections or third-party tools are altering your DNS records. Additionally, consider reviewing the Cloudflare DNS tutorial to ensure your setup is correct.

Do provide us with the domain you are having issues with so the community can take a look too.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.