My problem please Solve

I added my site to Cloudflare and still wait for 12 hours but now it isn’t redirect to my site it’s showing error see screenshots my site afgmediaweb.com

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

If you recently added your domain name to your Cloudflare account, therefore changed domain nameservers and pointed them to Cloudflare, you might have to wait a bit more and be patient.

The regular DNS propagation time could take up to 24 hours to fully and completely propagate (sometimes a bit longer, could be up to 48 or 72 hours).

Furthermore, when I do a lookup for your domain name, I can see your domain nameservers are pointed correctly to Cloudflare:

;QUESTION
afgmediaweb.com. IN NS
;ANSWER
afgmediaweb.com. 21600 IN NS armando.ns.cloudflare.com.
afgmediaweb.com. 21600 IN NS journey.ns.cloudflare.com.

Regarding Cloudflare Speed test error, it can happen to newely added domains. May I suggest you to wait for a couple of hours, or so and try looking into below articles to troubleshoot the issue:

Regarding Cloudflare Redirect Loops error, may I suggest you to try looking into below articles to troubleshoot the issue:

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

You could determine this by:

1. Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
  2. The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  3. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.
  4. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

Here is a way to re-check if you correctly setup the SSL for your domain with Cloudflare:

In case you do not have an SSL certificate, you can use Cloudflare SSL, if so, kindly make sure you follow the instructions as follows on the below article to setup an SSL certificate using Cloudflare Origin CA Certificate:

Last but not least, kindly have a look here for more information regarding SSL settings at the SSL/TLS tab on Cloudflare dashboard:

1 Like

Thank you sir I will wait Upto 72 hours

Yeah I have set like this see in screenshots

Website loading now at my end:

1 Like

Sir my site is paused now in Cloudflare can I Resume it back now it’s will work …?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.