My personal information like full name and full address has been posted in a website . doxxing and harassment by a stalker

Dear Cloudflare,

I have been harrassed and doxxed with my personal particulars. I have been trying to contact the sit owner for 2 weeks but unfortunately there as no reply. i am not IT savvy but i found the hosting provider of the website is cloudflare. I hope somone can help me please on this.

WHOIS search results

Domain Name: JUNK-CALL.COM

Registry Domain ID: 2515703728_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.cloudflare.com

Registrar URL: http://www.cloudflare.com

Updated Date: 2020-11-07T05:16:32Z

Creation Date: 2020-04-17T13:46:00Z

Hi @lim_cs,

Cloudflare is not a web host and has no control over the content that is displayed on a website. If you feel that a site is engaging in illegal or inappropriate activities, you can submit an abuse report, at cloudflare.com/abuse. The Trust and Safety team will then review the details and reply if appropriate. You can also report the site to your relevant local authorities. Complaints cannot be filed via this forum.

2 Likes

thanks how i find the webhost?

When you fill in Cloudflare’s abuse report, they will most likely pass it on to the hosting provider, if you can’t find them directly.

thank u sir. i hope cloudflare can help me as this is terrible. first time i experience this

how do i find who is the domain owner for this website?

This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.